It has been quite some time now since Sudeshna conferred me with the "Blogging Friends Forever" award. I feel the time is now ripe to pass on this award to few of my friends as my blog has matured a lot. Also the number of hits to my blog has gone up considerably. Now going by various posts on Sudeshna's and others' blogs on cyberspace, something tells me that doing so is a must, and would rather be rude, if I don't do it.
The following rules apply to this award:
- You pass on the award to 5 people
- 4 of them can be regular visitors of your blog
- One (the 5th one) has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
- You must link back to who ever gave you the award.
So I pass on this award to:
- To my friend and once upon a time colleague Kalyan.
- My friend, gadget mentor, and brother Aditya.
- Sharmila who is a new visitor to my blog.
- Kulprete, my childhood friend, and now an enterprising fellow.
- And to Alex from Russia who once visited my blog from obviously a completely other part of the world !!